Thursday, April 15, 2010


I really think I should have started gardening years ago. I have heard it said for years that it is relaxing, and so rewarding... yeah, yeah, yeah is a bit of what I thought.

Well I must tell you, I am totally addicted!!! Now, at this very moment, there are only 2 items in my garden that I can use, dill and Romaine Lettuce. However, this week two things happened that was terribly exciting!!

First, earlier this week, I made a sandwich for lunch, which included lettuce from my garden! And second, tonight, we had a tossed salad with dinner. And all the lettuce came from my garden! What a blessing!

I am looking forward to all of my seedlings growing and maturing. But for now, I am enjoying watching them poke through the ground!

Do you have a garden? What are the favorite things about your garden?

No comments:

Post a Comment